What I'm doing now
I'm currently at home working on knocking out end of year projects.
- Launching my new course on how to launch and optimize Facebook campaigns.
- Finalizing the beta version of the project management software for digital agencies.
- Getting the blog launched.
- Spending time with family for the holidays.
- Writing a course on how to launch and optimize Facebook campaigns.
- Putting together a prototype of project management software for digital agencies.
- Doing quarterly planning for all my businesses and sharing the results.
- I'm visiting Dallas, Texas at the Gathering of Games conference on Open-Book Management.
- Celebrating in Cancún, Mexico with one of my teams.
- I'll be at USUMMIT in Denver, Colorado sharing strategies with digital marketing agencies.